Having a great family vacations is a must for every family especially to children. They can cherish the wonderful memories forever. And having a wonderful trip does not need to cost much. You just need to find that one that suits your budget but still make it worth the while.
Europe provides travelers unique and memorable experience for all ages from Seville’s dancing flamenco to Rome’s Colosseum tour. I have listed down below some of Europe’s best family friendly attractions as well as budget friendly hotels for the whole family.
I have listed here some of the places to go to Europe to have a great family vacation
Holiday Italian Driving
- In Italy, the Amalfi coast offers breathtaking scenery and is considered one of the most romantic place to visit; for thrill seekers, this place is perfect. Globally known for its picturesque coastline and anyone will feel like a Rockstar just by cruising the road.
- While doing this road trip, you can drop by with some of the hotels in the location, take a swim in the Mediterranean sea with its clear turquoise waters and taste scrumptious local dishes.
- I recommend to do the road trip during the tourist season peak to get the best experience.
- Rent a villa in Spain if you are aiming to have a whole week of relaxation privately with the family.
- YOu can spend time with the family in the pool, explore the areas in Spain and the nearby islands by renting a car
Lake District camping
- It is known that England has some of the most scenic countryside globally
- Camping will give you a more relaxing family time with the kids, and not distracted with modern technology. Go fishing, explore and rent a bike and just eat by the campfire.
Disneyland in Europe
- Children of all ages loves to go to theme parks and where else to go but to Disneyland.
- Euro Disney is a smaller version of the theme park in Florida but you will get the same experience like ride a rollercoaster, watch live shows, and collect signatures of your Disney Princesses and other Disney characters.
- When you are in France, be sure to also visit with your kids the Eiffel Tower
Skiing in Austria
- If you are looking for adventure and action but is not in the mood for beaches and sunsets, consider going to Austria.
- You can learn how to ski or if you already know ski in the slopes and hills.